Anthony Travel Motor Coach Connection Program
Anthony Travel Motor Coach Connection, UT Austin's partner in charter bus ground transportation, can assist UT Austin colleges and departments with arranging and managing charter bus and local chauffeured car services.
Renee Wells, Account Manager Transportation Services, M - F, 8 - 5 CST
Anthony Travel, Inc. - UT Austin
Motor Coach Connection approved Partners
Local Chauffeured Car Services:
- Execucar operated by SuperShuttle
- RMA Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation
- Nikko's Chauffeured Services Austin
Local Bus Vendors:
- Clark Travel & Travel, Inc.
- Roadrunner Charters
- Sam's Limousine & Transportation, Inc.
- Star Shuttle
- Western Motorcoach, Inc.
The Booking Process
Pricing and Billing
The Motor Coach Connection offers a flexible approach to billing based on the
needs of UT Austin. The transportation partners respect the integrity of the Motor Coach Connection
program and are committed to offering competitive pricing.
- Department Account number to IDT for direct billing required
- Anthony Travel will send the final invoice receipt via Tripcase within 14 days after trip is complete
Anthony Travel cares about safety and it is a core component of the Motor Coach Connection program. With over 130 motor coach companies
currently under contract the number one priority is the management of safety requirements.
- Certificates of Insurance on file & maintained
- Department of Defense Certification
- Department of Transportation Compliance
- Fleet quality
- Equipment maintenance & inspection requirements
- On-site inspections conducted by Anthony Travel
- Driver background check
- Latest model motor coaches | none older than 4 years
- Industry trends & regulations