The Booking Process
A copy of the traveler’s/departmental group’s domestic travel exception approval from their Dean or VP is required before Anthony Travel can finalize your request.
Please forward to ReneeWells@anthonytravel.com
1. Submit your request form
Submission of the request form and all information requested therein is required in advance in order to begin your booking.
- Complete contact information
- Provide department Account number to IDT for direct billing
- Trip Name
- Detailed description of the trip, including information about trip program and any special needs or equipment
- Address information for each location
- Advise gratuity options for the direct bill program
- Review options and finalize selection
- Once confirmed, Anthony Travel will provide you with a general confirmation via Tripcase within 5 business days
3. Provide a Driver Itinerary
- Detailed itinerary for the driver is due 7 days prior to trip, including any spot time or address changes, and point of contact's name and mobile number
- If within 24hours, contact your bus or chauffeured car vendor's dispatch for driver name and cell number
4. Final invoice/billing receipt
- After trip is complete, Anthony Travel will send the final invoice receipt via Tripcase within 14 days
- Charges for each trip will be reconciled monthly by TMS
5. Post-trip communication
- Anthony Travel will provide a post-trip email, and we encourage your feedback
Should your bus or driver not meet expectations, please contact Renee Wells, Monday - Friday, 8 - 5 CST. Your account manager will do everything possible to correct the situation as soon as possible.