The Booking Process
1. Submit your request form
- Complete contact information
- Department Account number
- Trip Name
- Detail description of the trip, including information about trip program and any special needs or equipment.
- Address information for each location
- Advise gratuity options for the direct bill program
- Review options and finalize selection
- Once confirmed, you will receive a confirmation provided to you from Anthony Travel via Tripcase
3. Provide a Bus Driver Itinerary
- Detailed itinerary for the driver is due 7 days prior to trip including any adjustments to spot time or address changes and point of contacts name and number
- If within 24hours, contact dispatch for driver name and cell number
4. Final invoice receipt
- After trip is complete, Anthony Travel will send the final invoice receipt via Tripcase
- Charges for each trip will be reconciled by TMS
5. Post-trip communication
- Anthony Travel will provide a post-trip email, survey or phone call and we encourage your feedback
Should your bus or driver not meet these expectations, please contact Renee Wells immediately. Your account manager will do everything possible to correct the situation as soon as possible.
The Motor Coach Connection offers a flexible approach to billing based on the needs of UT Austin. The transportation partners respect the integrity of the Motor Coach Connection program and are committed to offering competitive pricing.
- No deposit required or full payment needed pre-trip
- Direct bill to campus departments when trip is complete